Monday, September 16, 2013

Due Date

                So yesterday was my due date from my first pregnancy.  When I first found out I was pregnant I immediately started planning “To Do” Lists, and invite lists for the baby shower, and furniture for the nursery, etc.  I had pictures of every Pregnancy test I did, a secret wall on Pinterest with all of these great ideas for how to announce the pregnancy.  DH and I finalized some names we really loved, etc.  Anyways, after each of the miscarriages I would delete all of these things so that there was no evidence of a pregnancy after that.  (Just in case I had a sad day and stumbled upon one of my many lists)  Well, apparently I forgot to delete one thing.  My due date reminder in my calendar.  I ended up having a really great day, but when that notification randomly popped up on my phone that morning. . it was a little upsetting.  It is crazy to think how different my life would be today if that was the case.  Not saying that the life I have isn’t as good because I don’t have that baby yet . . because I truly don’t believe that is the case.  I love our life.  It’s Just Different.
                                                               
                                                                Thanks for reading,
                                                                                Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment