Friday, January 31, 2014

Retrieval Time

It's surgery day!  We are driving there as we speak.  I am a little anxious, but know that everything will be okay.  I'm more upset that I couldn't eat or drink anything this morning!  I am parched!  I am currently day dreaming about a Panera salad.

Well we are hoping they get a lot of mature follicles (eggs) and that they are able to fertilize many of them.  The plan is to take the best 2 embryos and transfer those!  That won't happen for up to a week. We will be given an update after I wake up from surgery and then throughout the next few days.

Alright, here it goes. Looking forward to eating and resting this afternoon.

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. The worst part of the retrieval is the fact that you can't eat or drink water and the worst part of the transfer is that you get to drink water, but have to keep a full bladder! It sucks! You can never just be comfortable! :) God luck today! I'm praying for many mature follies for you two! :)

    ReplyDelete