Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Transfer.

Today is transfer day!  We are transferring 2 little embryos and praying at least one sticks!  Our appointment is for 10:30, and because of the snow storm we are getting over here in MA.. We gave ourselves 2 hours to get here.  (It usually only takes about an hour) .. Well it took the entire 2 hours.  Ughhh.  

While we are sitting here waiting in the waiting room I found these:
Because all fertility clinics need children's books???  I have literally NEVER seen a child here.  

Anyways, I am very hopeful for this cycle!  Thinking 4th times a charm?  Thank you everyone for the notes, emails, care packages, cards, prayers etc.  They mean more than you know!

I will be spending the next 3 weeks or so as distracted as possible. I need to keep as busy as I can so I don't decide to POAS every hour to see if its "working." Lol

Alright, game time.  

-Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment