Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting.

So right now we are just waiting. Waiting to find out if the nursery we have planned out will come to fruition, waiting to see if the shower I have to put together for the last three years will finally be an event, waiting to find out if those names that we've gone over so many times will be able to be assigned to a baby.. OUR baby.

We are very hopeful. We find out in the next week or two as to whether or not this is working. I have loved being able to keep everyone in the loop through this blog and more so, I have loved having everyone's support. We do ask however that until we announce whether it has worked or not, that it is not asked of us directly.  I hope you understand we are not saying this because you want to keep you out of the loop. However, one way or the other would like to announce it in our time. If it doesn't work, I want to be able to have time with my DH to get through our emotions and then I will announce. On the other hand, if this does work.. We need time to tell our families/friends and we would like to be able to tell it in our own way. Knowing that this may be the only time we're able to announce a pregnancy, it is very important to us that it is done with this timeline.   I hope you all understand. As soon as any information either way comes to us we will try our best to get the information out quickly.  

I am a little worried because I have zero symptoms. Other than being tired and sore bbs which are side effects caused by my progesterone injections.. nothing else!  The good news I can share… AF hasn't reared her ugly head yet, so that's always a good sign!

Here's hoping that Aunt Flo stays away!  


Xo 
Lindsay 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay,
    Found your blog while searching for a book by the same title (Baby Dust). I suffered a miscarriage last month and we are ttc once again. My heart goes out to you as you ttc, and also prayers for a healthy pg when it happens. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete