Sunday, January 27, 2013

Surgery

Surgery is tomorrow.. Not until 1:30, but we have to get there for 11:30. They said they need time to complete a blood pregnancy test before the surgery, and prep me for surgery, etc. I am not allowed to eat anything after midnight tonight, and am not allowed to drink anything after 9:30 am tomorrow. And the surgery should last just under 2 hours.

I have been trying to keep my mind off of it. I have reorganized almost all of my closets in my house. I also redecorated my office, my bedroom and the master bath. So, at least I am being productive! I am patiently awaiting DH to come back from his golf/work trip tonight... I will feel a lot more relaxed once that happen.

After I heal up from surgery (approx. 2 weeks) I will go in to see my RE, and possibly be able to start that quickly with Round #2 of IVF! Unlike the fresh cycle we did last time (which takes about 2.5 MONTHS) this frozen cycle is only supposed to take about 3.5 WEEKS!! Which means that in about 2.5 months (after the 2ww) I will be taking a pregnancy test if everything runs smoothly! That is so exciting for us and that end result is my focus! If I keep my mind on the prize then I know I will be a rockstar tomorrow in the OR!

Until then, I will have faith and continue to clean and organize until surgery time. Prayers are welcome!

Baby Dust Wishes,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment