Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Waiting Game

I am going to be honest  . . over the past 2 weeks or so I have wanted to post on here numerous amounts of time, but I didn't know what to say.  I had NOTHING to update you on.  I had no REAL information to give you, and no insight as to what to expect, or what I was expecting.  I can tell you right now that there is no early m/c which happened last time.  We have not had dear AF showing up uninvited.  But even those words make me nervous to type, because this is such an unknown when it comes to IVF.  I must celebrate the small victories..  So this is a victory.  No sign of an early miscarriage is a hurdle we never made it over last cycle, so for this we celebrate.
Waiting in this stage of the game is such a weird feeling.  Can I be excited that AF hasn’t arrived?  Should I be upset and worried about every twinge I am feeling?  Are those twinges a good thing, or a bad thing?  Am I allowed to feel anxious, or will that prevent the fetus from implanting into the uterine wall?  There are so many things exciting about this process, and so many things that could potentially worry you and go wrong.  All of these things, exciting and not so exciting, are what have been holding me back from posting on here.  I really don’t know what to say.  Some of these past days I have been the most positive, excited, confident gal when it came to this cycle and this whole process . . and others, I have been the total opposite.  On days where I am the total opposite, I don’t even want to hear from me . . lol, so I was sure you didn’t.

            So now . . we wait.  Prayers and Sticky Baby Dust is exactly what we need . . so if anyone has any extra of either we would appreciate them!     

            I am VERY excited to announce that there will be a surprise guest posting on here very soon!  I am sure everyone will love to hear from him!

                                                Sticky Baby Dust to All . .
                                                            Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsay: Noticed it has been two months since your last (disappointing) post here. Just had a moment to check it out. After my third ectopic, and consequent surgery again, when I was finally really pregnant I couldn't believe it. Mine was not a fertility issue though. Pray about adoption...how many times do we hear of adoptions being followed by longtime awaited pregnancies? So many unplanned and unwanted babies that may be waiting for the blessing of awesome parents while on this earth :) xo Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete