Friday, March 1, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things . .



                At times I tell myself not to get too excited about getting pregnant.  I tell myself I should wait until at least a month (or 2) into it until I start thinking and planning all of the fun things I get to plan and think about when I am “expecting.”  Well, at times I also ignore my own advice and get SUPER excited about ALL of these little things anyway:

-Baby Names  - Although we have had quite a while to figure those out, so I think we have that down.

- How I am going to tell DH the news.  This one excites me.  We have been trying so hard, for so long to make this happen, and if this ACTUALLY happens this time, I don’t think he will even believe me. Ha  I think he will be so excited that the shots he has had to administer to me will be coming closer to an end.  He is not a fan of doing it, but has been a MAJOR trooper!  And let me tell you . . I am not a fan of receiving the 4” needle, so I am definitely not the happiest for a few minutes after it happens (sorry babe xo).

 - How I am going to tell my family the news – I know who I am telling first, and who I will probably tell together at one time.  But there are so many ideas running through my head as to how I will tell them and when  . . It excites me so much!  I know many of them have been pulling for DH and me, and have been waiting alongside us during this process.

 - How I am going to tell some of my friends.  (This includes some family as well)  I know I will just be so excited to share this amazing news and see their reactions!

- How I will decorate the nursery…  OMG have I thought about this over and over.  I love interior design/decoration.  I love organizing.  I love to be creative.  With those 3 things combined, it overwhelms me with excitement to think that THIS MAY BE THE TIME I get to plan this all out and have it all become a reality! 

- Will we end up getting pregnant with twins?!   If you remember, we did implant 2 embryos this time!  If I am being honest, this causes excitement with a small side of nervousness. Lol

                Anyways, this is a time of excitement, along with many other emotions.  But I am choosing to stick with excitement.  At least for today. 

                                                                                        Waiting “patiently”
                                                                                                 -Lindsay

Continuing to pray for BabyDust.

1 comment:

  1. Been awhile since I checked your blog....I am glad I did! Lemme know please even if at the end of the day you tell everyone!

    Love-
    A. Donna
    xo

    ReplyDelete